WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

2022.0813.0010...









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusett said...

Handsome man, that knows how to stay in shape. Woof, what a great body!! It would be an honor to suck his thick cock and lick his balls:):) Hey you taking a sauna after your workout?

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Yeah, his cock is terrific.

Mistress Maddie said...

You know Daddies are my soft spot! And these are some hot ones!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

His real name is Jim and he used to be a weatherman in Houston Texas. Before that time he lived here in Dallas and I actually knew him and his partner at the time named Kelly. Kelly sadly passed away and Jim ended up going into adult videos. Isn’t life interesting with all of the twists and turns that it takes :-)

SickoRicko said...

Unknown@10:07am - Twists and turns certain are what life is about.