WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 11, 2022

2022.0811.0006...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Loving all the vintage pics Rick, but #2 intrigues me.

He must be a dare devil of sort!! He likes his tats, and the tits!! Loving his cock and loose balls. Don't judge me because I have a carving of the cock of the straights lads. I'm an equal opportunity "sucker", excepting nothing in return. Well I do get off, if they say "fuck, that was the best head I ever had!!" LMAO!!

#4) There you go bottoms, sit on his missile and put a smile on cutie's face and yours.

Thanks Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome.