WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 11, 2022

2022.0811.0004...








8 comments:

whkattk said...

What a crazy maze that would be to drive!

SickoRicko said...

Pat - It would confuse me to no end.

Anonymous said...

Même avec GPS , je m arrache les cheveux, de peur de conduire des jours avant de sortir de cette chose...

GF said...

You wouldn't want to drive on that maze when it's icy.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:28am - Toi et moi tous les deux !

GF - Absolutely not!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachuetts said...

Oh my, I'd only like to be a passenger on that highway. I'm not an aggressive driver at all. Man I'm having a panic attack just looking at it.

#6) The movie "Carrie" comes to mind with this pic!! I jumped out of my sight at the very end of the movie.

Last pic) Mother nature looks angry!!

Thanks Rick!!

Big Dude said...

It's in China, and I'm glad I don't have to drive it! Holy cow!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm sure I'd have a panic attack over that interchange, too. I liked Carrie.

Big Dude - I though it was from over there.