WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 11, 2022

2022.0811.0001...



6 comments:

bobbert said...

That's frightening and humbling!

GF said...

Watching that avalanche approach that closely, must have been
heart stopping, they are lucky to be alive.

whkattk said...

Oh, holy crap!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Man, I was saying to myself, BEFORE I realized that people were that close to it, "what a awesome sight.

Thanks Rick!!

taurus9311 said...

A fantastic reminder of the power of nature and the need to be aware and careful of such. Did the photographer escape??/

SickoRicko said...

Taurus - I have no idea. He did manage to get behind a rock. And, since he posted the video, I'm assuming he survived. Unless it was posted live, in which case, I guess we'll never know.