WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 05, 2022

2022.0805.0004...

Tim Oakes




4 comments:

Unashamed Male said...

This is Tim Oakes, who was captain of the rugby team in Sandbach, England. You can see more of Tim and the team's naked antics on my blog https://unashamedmale.blogspot.com/2021/10/blog-post_06.html

Anonymous said...

This is the former English rugby player Tim Oakes.

SickoRicko said...

Larry - Thanks for his name and thanks for the link. I remember that post.

Big Dude said...

Wow!