WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 04, 2022

2022.0804.0005...







5 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

The first two guys look like they are going to play Xbox. Does that require their joy sticks? I'd like to find out!!! I'm good with joysticks.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

All very nice, the mighty powerful cock and balls.. LMAO!!! it rule's us, if we let him, and "little scotty" usually gets his way.

#5) I'm really craving a ginger bread man lately. Oh this one is a cutie indeed. I would make him cum by just lightly licking his balls for an hour or "two"!!! Ah heck, I'm going to toot my own horn, I'd have him making carrot cake frosting in minutes:):):)

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - I don't doubt that at all.

Scott - I love carrot cake frosting!

uptonking said...

First guy is cute. And the last guy looks like he might smell nice... grrr.

Gerald said...

The third fellow has a penis that appeals to me the most.