WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, August 04, 2022

2022.0804.0001...







Click on link to read a good essay from Infidel753, which offers some hope that all is not lost...

Ding Dong...

8 comments:

whkattk said...

Since Kansas votes sent a clear message, it should be apparent to the "moral" ***minority*** that November just may be when they get dumped - "bigly!" VOTES MATTER. Get out and VOTE!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

If anyone doesn't "get" this pic, they certainly are missing one of the classics!!!

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Absolutely!

Scott - I have a feeling that most of my audience gets it. Not that I'm sayin' my audience is old or anything.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LMAO Rick.. Ahh, as long as we are young at heart!!

So then we remember, taking our baths on a Sunday night, gather in the "parlor" with our brothers and sisters before the annual showing of the movie. Only came on once a year.

Heaven forbid if the one phone rang, nobody wanted to get up to answer it.

Better stop now or one would think I was one of the Walton's!!



SickoRicko said...

Scott - Cherish the memories while you can still remember them.

uptonking said...

I hope that is true about the Ukraine. The saddest thing is, we stood by and just watched the situation. Vlad... I mean Putin needs to be put down... now.

jr said...

This is a sample of what we see in the news every day. Along with other tragic news stories these are all the result and because of repubs. Convince me I am wrong.
GDFR

SickoRicko said...

Jr - Yes! GDFR!