WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, August 03, 2022

2022.0803.0003...






5 comments:

GF said...

Go ahead, load up on sugar, see if you sleep.

luv chocolate said...

WOW! Smoking, consuming sugar and chubbies.. those were the days!

stache said...

I used to work at Lane Bryant. Hallowen always brought out the frantic drag queens. A great spectator sport. "I want something for my wife. She's my size and likes turkey feathers." : )

SickoRicko said...

Stache - That made me laugh out loud.

uptonking said...

I love the sugar ad. So funny... like cocaine! And Lane Bryant... put it right out there. Love vintage ads.