WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 02, 2022

2022.0802.0007...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said....

Rick, I screwed up big time. I follow a few blogs, and left comments for that blog, I don't know where they are going to show up on yours. Please delete, and I put them where they should go. I'm very sorry and owe you.

Hot Naked Daddy said...

dang, 2 and 3 are perfect, they didnt show their faces

Mistress Maddie said...

To see that guy sitting in a window like the first. I would think it's a all you can eat drive thru window. And as your aware....i love devouring meat.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - No problem. Consider it done.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Thanks Rick.

#1) OH I'm with Mistress Maddie, look at those big arms, thick cock, loose balls, very nice large man feet, and that big toe is saying "suck me"!!!

#2) Yes, buddy boy, I'm following you:)

#3) Licking my chops for that thick slab of dark meat:)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - They each have an appeal.