WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 09, 2022

Saturday GIFs...




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Rick you can put a smile on anyone's face. Pic#1, priceless!!! I wonder what movie he' watching.? LMAO!! Oh and I wouldn't mind him feeding me some popcorn as I snuggle with him. I will definitely treat him very well when we hit the hay. Heck the cat's can watch if they want. But the growling might scare the heck out of them when their owner "nuts out"!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Our cat is very curious about that activity.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts siad...

LOL, Rick!!!