WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 07, 2022

Thursday GIFs...




6 comments:

Cal Ender said...

Friday?

SickoRicko said...

Cal Ender - Oh dear, I did it again. Thanks for pointing it out.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Loving the colors of the heavy rains!!!

Last pic, been there, done that plenty of times.. "Why did I suck that jerk off AGAIN??????????????? Oh yeah he has an amazing cock and balls!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - An amazing cock and balls will usually make one forget one's principles.

uptonking said...

Stealing that last one. It is how I have felt all week...

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LMAO Rick!!!