WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 30, 2022

2022.0730.0005...

NEXT PDXWNBR IS
7-30-22 AT PENINSULA PARK


The World Naked Bike Ride is an annual, worldwide bike ride
that highlights the vulnerability of cyclists everywhere and decries
society’s dependence on pollution-based transport.
It’s also a lot of fun and it’s free for all!

If you do not live in the Portland Metro Area, please do not
come to Portland this summer just to ride naked.






(These images are not Portland, OR)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these, Rick, with the informative header. I’d no idea these were done to raise awareness. Funny, I always wanted to organize one in my area since almost every summer we have bicyclist fatalities. I wanted to call it Can You See Me Now? I never attempted assuming it’s would never be permitted.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#4) For sportsmanship guys, I'm on my knees ready to please. Yummy!!!

Hot Naked Daddy said...

the most right man from 4th pic is really hot

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:40am - That's a very good name for a naked bike ride.

Scott - You're such a trooper!

Hot Daddy - I'm more partial to second from left.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rick..!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@3:21pm - You are welcome.

Anonymous said...

Yes, think how wonderful the world would be if everyone ran around bare naked all the time.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@12:20am - Absolutely!

uptonking said...

LOL. Love these events. Bicycle safety is a huge issue. I can't tell you the number of vehicles that park in the bike lane... sigh.

Anonymous said...

Bike seats are not properly designed for men. No wonder so many male cyclists have prostate issues or nut cancers.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:12am - Aren't there some seats that have a gap in the middle for nuts-n-stuff?