WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 28, 2022

2022.0728.0004...






8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh my Tomass Brand always gets me hot.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, some stiff competition here today:)

Last pic) Oh my, now that's an incentive to cut my swimming workout short!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Absolutely!

uptonking said...

YUM... I'd like a turn with each. :P

Big Dude said...

Trollope that I am, I'd go down on any or all of them. Rick, you're destroying my sweet youthful innocence. Thank you!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Aw, be honest. I'm not the first one who's done that. :-)

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Big Dude, lmao, "trollope", Haven't heard that word in a long time, I used to say it alot. But I can't reveal who I learned it from. Oh and I'm a trollope too. LMAO!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - We've all been a trollop at one time or another.