WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

2022.0727.0004...






4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Impressive architecture, today the least.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I like tall buildings.

mark1147 said...

The last one in this group is one of the most phallic bldgs I've ever seen. In fact, the profile of it in this pic is exactly like the shape of a couple of uncut shlongs I've known (and worshipped) for ages in real life, in the flesh!

SickoRicko said...

Mark1147 - Lucky you!