WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, July 27, 2022

2022.0727.0001...




Did you hear what she said?

She said VOTE if you
want to stop the bullshit!
!!!VOTE!!!

8 comments:

whkattk said...

She's right. This could be the last free and fair election if we don't get out and ensure the American Taliban cannot rule us with their brand of Sharia Law.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Yep! "American Taliban" is where we'll be if this isn't stopped.

Rad said...

Brilliant!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Rad - It absolutely is!

hsgisme said...

So very right, unfortunately. I love anyone who can properly use the word fuckery! Love her!

SickoRicko said...

hsgisme - It just rolled off her tongue.

BatRedneck said...

Loved it. Plain and simple enough to to be understood even by obnoxious Magas.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - I'm not so sure about that.