WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 23, 2022

2022.0723.0008...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Holy f--k, this big bruiser could have his way with me. BTW Rick, thank you very much for introducing me to Voenix Rising blog, right up my alley.

#2) No, I can't say the f word twice in one set of pics, or can I? Ah fuck, after #1 has had me, I'm coming looking for you Cowboy. MY, my, oh my!!!

#3) Wow, I could be wrong, but these are some tremendous triplets!! Nice "baskets" runs in the family.

#4) Just too darn cute, these two compact cuties!!!

Thanks Rick!!

uptonking said...

Fun group. Indiana Jones has a cute smile.

luv chocolate said...

I'd like to wrestle with that leather daddy in pic #1!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You are very welcome for the reference.