WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 23, 2022

2022.0723.0005...





5 comments:

uptonking said...

More vintage splendor. Love this series of posts. I always try to remember names... that third photo? Grr.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Great vintage pics Rick!!

#2) "Scott exaggerating just a bit. Trying to tell us his cock was that big till he hit the cold water!!". Sorry guys could not resist, his cock looks very inviting, nice man bush too.

#4) Oh yeah, guys will be guys, if you can be fast and furious, gym shower BJ's will never go out of style!!

Hot Naked Daddy said...

yes man number 2 come here

Big Dude said...

After I blow #2, I'll go to the showers and suck those two men. And of course, the guy in two is welcome to shoot into my mouth again in the showers as well.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Sounds like fun!