WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 22, 2022

2022.0722.0008...

David Castilla




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

It's been confirmed, I'm definitely a pit and nip man:)

Oh, add to the list a back and butt man:):)

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Since you like pits, visit Voenix Rising, he's on my List-O-Blogs.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Thanks Rick, I will indeed do that..Do you know, that I just noticed today, the blogs you follow. Man oh man, sometimes I wonder about myself..LOL!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - No need to wonder about yourself. You is what you is.

uptonking said...

Great musculature. Great photos. Not my kind of dude at all.

Anonymous said...

Having a headache, is he? ;-)