WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 16, 2022

2022.0716.0008...






 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I just want to pinch this cutie cheeks!! Oh who am I kidding after that, I need to suck his long dong, lick his balls and get his gravy. Now further investigating on my part, I see his lips were also made for sucking cock!! Hey young man interested in a "69"!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - He has all the right stuff!

Anonymous said...

He’s adorable and so fkn hot..!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@1:33pm - Indeed he is!

Workmen and Rednecks said...

Not to brag,, but I was told several times that I'd make a fine father...
;-)

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - I bet you'd make a fine "Daddy", too!

Anonymous said...

that central vein WOW