WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 09, 2022

2022.0709.0005...






8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Weapons of destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusett said...

LMAO, Mistress Maddie!!

Oh Rick buddy, you know how to get me to the gym!!

All hot men with great "meat and potatoes"!!!

#2) Throw me on your couch and have your BEASTLY way with me!!!

Big Dude said...

Man, could I suck on these cocks!

Hot Naked Daddy said...

Number 1 and 2, okay guys, let's start whenever you're ready

uptonking said...

Bald men are hot. Very underrated and underappreciated. I should know... sigh.

Jimbo said...

#1. The Great Rod Mitchell. One of the most fantastic power bottoms of All Time. Crazy Hot.

Thanks, Rick!

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I can't choose!!! Love them all!!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:59pm - And that's okay!