WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, July 09, 2022

2022.0709.0002...








The way things are going,
the answer is No.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did du finistere
Dans un pays qui considère wall street comme un lieu saint...? Faut pas rêver

Hot Naked Daddy said...

i'm growing up in conservative family, when i told my mom i dont want to married and have kids, she told me im crazy, just that but she still support my decision, i mean, i have to admit, i'll be the worst parents on earth also worst partner in marriage. I just live my life, as long as im not harming people

Anonymous said...

Did du finistere
Méfiez vous de la traduction approximative.....a la relecture des mes messages en français certains mots ont changé depuis que les ai écrit...

SickoRicko said...

Anon@1:36am - Hum, c'est très curieux en effet.

Anonymous said...

Il est possible aussi ..que la chaleur fasse glisser mes doigts...même pire fasse glisser mon cerveau....je vais être vigilant..;-)