WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, July 07, 2022

2022.0707.0003...







6 comments:

whkattk said...

No surprise they arrested a white boy, right? If he'd been Black, he'd have been dead before he could even open the car door.

Hot Naked Daddy said...

the gun violence case is raging in america. They still did nothing to stop that.

SickoRicko said...

Hot Daddy - Because congress is totally bought and paid for by the nra.

Milleson said...

Something just occurred to me. When I joined the Navy and went to boot camp, which I would consider a well regulated militia, I was trained to shoot ONE rifle and would have been issued ONE rifle to use for battle. Why then did the second amendment come to allow ONE person in the civilian population to own hundreds and hundreds of guns? You've seen the pictures, the proud militia families with their rifles and handguns displayed on their patios and in their bedrooms. We're in a death spiral with this gun issue that will never go away, much too far out of control for any good to come from our trusted politicians and the NRA.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - THAT is a very good point! We certainly ARE in a death spiral with the gun issue. And yes, it is TOTALLY out of control.

uptonking said...

This country is so sick, it's on life support.

Who's gonna be the one to pull the plug?