WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 04, 2022

2022.0704.0004...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Heck, if this set of men, doesn't have you craving for the meat, you just might not dig guys the way I do..LMAO!!

#1) Buddy, it looks like the 4th of July cookout did you in. Well you just stay like that, drink your drink, while I get you "up" and running again.

#3) Now that's one arm that would keep my head down on that beautiful cock of yours.

Your cocky bastard you!! Ah heck I'm just envious that I don't have a thick bat like yours. Last pic!!!

Thanks Rick!!

uptonking said...

Love the angles of their dangles.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Heck, they all have nice bats.