WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, July 04, 2022

2022.0704.0001...












Fourth of July is
cancelled this year
due to a shortage
of independence.

6 comments:

Rad said...

Spot on, Sweetness! Spot on!

Something something 4th, everyone.

whkattk said...

That last one ~ that's our opinion exactly. We'll be doing no celebrating at all today.

SickoRicko said...

Rad - Exactly.

Pat - We never have.

luv chocolate said...

Hi from Canada, have a Happy Fourth of July in spite of current events!

SickoRicko said...

Luv - Thank you.

uptonking said...

The last one is how I feel this year. And the second to last one is how I have felt since the rise of the orange ogre. And they say fireworks cause PTSD?