WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 01, 2022

2022.0701.0007...



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh I'm such a "sucker" for nice "puppies" and you have them dude. But also those are some sweet lips you have!! UM,ah, Um ah, would you be into doing a "69"with me????????? Oh and if you hear a pair of scissors clipping don't worry, I'm just taking some of the mane of yours to put on my legs and ass.

luv chocolate said...

He's sexy in a bad boy way!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Yeah, why do we lose the hair on our legs? So it can grow in our ears, that's why.

Luv - Very.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

So true Rick!!

Jimbo said...

Ordinarily, I'm not a big fan of perms (on men OR women) but on this guy... Yes! Yes to EVERYTHING!

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - He would not have to tell me twice to get on my knees.