WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, July 01, 2022

2022.0701.0005...




l l l



6 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh boy...that first guy....what a tease.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh yeah, skimpy underwear like that, cannot contain a python:) But those underwear are sexy on him. On me, no!!! I like my cheeseburgers and fries too much. Man, he has nice arms.

I love all kinds of men, but I do lean more for the otter/bear type. With that said, let me at him, or let him have his way with me. The second dude.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Yes, the second dude would be just fine.

Big Dude said...

That hairy second male caused my penis to get nice and hard. Guess I know what I have to do now.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I bet you're good at it, too.

Jimbo said...

I agree with everybody else about Guy #1. Dude, the Polos are nice but unleash that beast! Shrink-wrapping him will only make him madder!

Thanks, Rick!