WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Wednesday Positivities...




I have not been feeling very positive lately.

8 comments:

VoenixRising said...

I don't think a lot of us have been, honestly.

whkattk said...

It's tough to remain positive with so much negativity being hurled at us from the religious right.

Uncle Vic said...

We're of a bygone time.. it wasn't perfect by any means, but it wasn't the sewer we're living in now... personally, I have no hope. None.

SickoRicko said...

Uncle Vic - I totally get it! I'm only hanging by a thread myself. The thing I remind myself is: If I throw in the towel, then they win. And I must do my best to not let that happen.

Uncle Vic said...

They've already won, Sweetheart. There's nothing we can do.. it's already decided. I'm not posting fun things on Facebook anymore. Only World Ugliness, some of which I copy from your site. Save your energy for naked men. That's what I'm doing.. naked men and Xanax.

SickoRicko said...

Uncle Vic - To be honest: I know you're right.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - It certainly is!

Xersex said...

everyone have to reincarnate, hélas!