WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 05, 2022

Sunday Funnies...





2 comments:

Workmen and Rednecks said...

I went pass a tree but it didn’t have glowing eyes.
So I got meself a couple of drinks and went back to the tree. Still no eyes to be seen.
Then I realized I was smiling while staring.
That’s when I knew I was the tree’s fool. And that made me happy.
Or so the moss pillow on the low-side told me the day after...

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - You are such a poet.