WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, June 27, 2022

2022.0627.0009...

Click on link to read about yet another reason not to fly...

More leg room, less space to breathe: Meet the double-decker plane seat

11 comments:

fred said...

When I first saw this, I said NO, so I am saying it again, only here I can say FUCK NO without much consequence. Bunk beds are for the young, not for an Airplane. My luck would be to be in the lower seat below someone with uncontrolled flatulence. I say again, Fuck NO!!

Getting down from my Soap Box now. Thank you for listening.

SickoRicko said...

Fred - My sentiments exactly! (BTW, I'm very flatulent. I believe it's my meds and what they do to my system. I'm surprised Jerry stays with me.)

Hot Nude Men said...

whose idea was that? its worst, i never fly either, i dont want to die in plane crash or somn

Please visit my blog too guys! htttp://hotnakeddaddies.blogspot.com/

uptonking said...

So, to sit in that bottom layer? They pay YOU to fly? Just wondering, because... what are they thinking? Money, money, money... JUST SAY NO!

SickoRicko said...

Naked Daddy - You have a nice blog.

Rad said...

Ricky, my thoughts exactly! Hell if I ever want to be face level with someone letting loose!

I'm also EXTREMELY claustrophobic. Just seeing this seating configuration is a trigger to me!

SickoRicko said...

Rad - I'm claustrophobic, too, so this would not work for me either.

taurus9311 said...

OMG...pack people like cattle to the slaughter. The desire for money is more than greed, lacking sense and empathy. Plus, the airlines will nickle and dime passengers for luggage, reserved seating (what a seat!!) and breathing.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus - It's very nuts.

Jimbo said...

Corporate America. The Customer is Always Inconsequential.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Ha! That's absolutely correct!