WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

2022.0623.0003...






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Ohhhh, I so love a man's ass. Love them hairy, or smooth, or tight, or jiggly, well you get the idea!!! Woof!!! All great "assholes" here, said affectionately of course.

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

what asses (penultimate for me, please)

Big Dude said...

A nice collection of beautiful butts.