WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, June 18, 2022

2022.0618.0002...


4 comments:

uptonking said...

Yep. They are coming for us next. When they start loading us into train cars? I'm outta here.

SickoRicko said...

Upton - I never thought that could happen here. (Sinclair Lewis reference.) But then, I never thought twitter-ass could possibly be elected president. Yet, here are.

Anonymous said...

Possibly everybody who knew why we fought WWII is now either dead, in assisted living, or has some memory-related ailment? The young 'uns of today know nothing of these things, much less what each branch of the government is supposed to or can do, Somewhere along the line, those class segments on critical thinking and problem solving got lost, too!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:34pm - Critical thinking and problem solving didn't get "lost"; they were slowly eliminated from the curriculum because a stupid populace is easily-controlled.