WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 12, 2022

2022.0612.0001...








If that "wholly babble" had been eliminated millennia ago,
the world wouldn't be as fucked up as it is now.

3 comments:

whkattk said...

No evidence means a claim can be dismissed. Exactly why 30+ judges dismissed cases of voter fraud made by Trump and his henchmen.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Good analogy!

Xersex said...

the Bible should be treated like the Iliad and the Odyssey. A tale, a novel. Nothing more.