WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 10, 2022

2022.0610.0004...

Ariel Vanean







7 comments:

jsstrand said...

Ariel Vanean from BelAmi - he's been around for a few years and has aged very very nicely - thanks for posting

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Thank YOU for his name!

Anonymous said...

I love him!!

Xersex said...

love him so much!!!!

uptonking said...

Nice smile. Nice scruff.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

He always gives it his all in his vids. Nice deep voice too.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm a sucker for a deep voice.