WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, June 05, 2022

2022.0605.0004...







4 comments:

Big Dude said...

Great cum shots!

Anonymous said...

Third picture from the bottom reminded me of a Sunday afternoon when I went to a local bathhouse for some relaxation. When I waled in, I noticed a college-age guy drive in in an older Ranger pickup. He followed me in. I got a VIP room with a big bed, as normal. Later, after getting settled-in, he asked if he could come in. I said he could. We both lay on the bed watching the videos. He wanted to play, so we did. I had determined that frot was hotter, so I was on top. Every so often, he would reach down to jack himself. I'dm take his hand away and continue. He seemed frustrated, but did not complain. I had a rule that I got there first, then I'd make sure my partner got there and then some. I arrived and then rolled to the side. He immediately began furiously jacking and shot over his right shoulder just as I moved my head away. Otherwise, I would have been hit! When finished and heart rate came down, he thanked me for making him wait. He said nobody had ever done that to him. He was glad that I did. Obviously as he probably shot harder than he ever had. He also related that I reminded him of a high school teacher he had the hots for, which further played into his fantasy. I was glad to have made him feel good. After we showered, I saw him packing up to leave, with a smile on his face. That smile made me feel good too. Thanks for that picture!

SickoRicko said...

Anon@11:01am - OMG, thank YOU for that terrific story!

Xersex said...

very nice story!