WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, June 03, 2022

2022.0603.0007...

Lake Placid Home, Listed for Nearly $5.5 Million, Comes Complete With an Electric Boat


Since it comes with a boat, I'll take it.

10 comments:

Workmen and Rednecks said...

An electrical boat is nice, indeed, but I see no stairs or a ladder to help smoothly entering the lake's water. Am I supposed to bomb into it? (that's about my ability to 'elegantly' dive...)
Alright, I'll order for an oakwood toboggan and a couple of local lumberjacks to keep it slippery...
;-)

uptonking said...

How fun is that. Not sure about the color scheme, but very pretty.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - That sounds like a plan!

Anonymous said...

Those particular shades of blue and pink remind me of the earlier days of color tv cartoons. Almost a "cake like" quality. Where's Barbie and Ken?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:06pm - Now that you mention it, it does look like a cake.

Milleson said...

Those aren't garage doors down there, my friends, those are 2 slips for smaller boats and watercraft, not cars. :-) The electric boat may be under the shingled cover to the extreme right. That's a lake cottage I could definitely go for.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - After reading your comment and looking closely again, you are right.

Laurent - Which makes me return to your comment about no way to get into the water: The ladder is to the extreme right of the "garage" entrances.

Anonymous said...

Well with those colours it's 'Camp' Dynamic indeed ... wonder what colour the boat is?
Paul

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Loving the house!! Oh and the lake and the wooded grounds, wow. When I buy it, I'll invite everyone over for a NAKED NATURE walk, swim, and then orgy. Sound good guys. ALL sizes and color, uncut and cut cocks welcomed.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Sounds good to me!