WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, May 20, 2022

Friday GIFs + ...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Ah, sometimes nothing like sitting out on the deck, or drifting off in my bed to dream land, hearing the pitter patter of rain drops:)

Thanks Rick!!

Xersex said...

love all three

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I like the sound of rain also.

uptonking said...

I like the second one. Today the rain is bringing me a bit down. It's Friday. All week... big sun. Nice temps. Today... when I could go to the prairie... rain and coolness. Bah.

Anonymous said...

Best way to live in the moment. Setting in the rain,or listening to it as you enter the land of nod.