WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, May 30, 2022

2022.0530.0011...

Ordinarily, I don't watch videos as long as this, but Ms. Nelson is articulate, knowl­edge­able, and thoughtful. AND, she scared the beegeezus out of me with her inves­tiga­tions into the republiKKKans' long game. The Dems better start getting focused on the ball or this country will be lost to the evangelical autocrats and their oligarch backers...



Also, if they succeed in getting into power, abortions aren't the only thing they'll be going after. Gay marriage and gay rights in general will be on the chopping block.

2 comments:

whkattk said...

The media needs to be giving more air time to mass shootings. They're so laser-focused on Uvalde and Buffalo that they've ignored the 12 mass shootings which took place over our three-day weekend.

Each new one should lead every newscast.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - It's really disgusting that even happens.