WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 28, 2022

2022.0528.0007...





7 comments:

taurus9311 said...

Wow...thanks for the guy in picture 3. I haven't started breathing again :-) Do you know the name of this handsome man?

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

ALL beautiful men, but wow, the last one!!! I know dudes are hairy, but I just find it so intriguing to see how different each man's hairy areas are placed. Heck I don't know what I'm trying to say. I guess I'm trying to say, men are so alike BUT yet so different in so many ways.

Thanks Rick!! If I confused you Rick, it's your fault.. LMAO!!!!

SickoRicko said...

Taurus - Sorry, I do not. If we're lucky, when Xersex happens by, he might know.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I understood you perfectly.

Xersex said...

no ideas, sorry!

Xersex said...

#2 he's Jeremy Baudoin by Alexis Salgues (https://www.instagram.com/alexsphotographe/)

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for the link.