WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 22, 2022

2022.0522.0005...















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Again, I'm blaming the heat if I don't make any sense today!! I love sucking cock, as much as the dude in these photos. I remember seeing a pic, where this dude is wearing a sweatshirt, that said, "I'm straight, but you can suck my cock". I LOVED it, I wish that every straight guy that felt that way would wear one. Sometimes my "gaydar" is Way OFF!!

#5) That is the perfect size cock on the top dude

Thanks Rick!! Oh buddy I'm with you, I'll take low 80's with no HUMIDITY for the summer, and summer is still not officially here till another month.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Absolutely about the temps.

uptonking said...

Great set. Great models. Is it alright that I'm disappointed about the condom? Sigh. Well, to each their own...

SickoRicko said...

upton - There was a time when no one would fuck without one.