WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, May 21, 2022

2022.0521.0004...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

On the trails, on their beds, or in the locker room, men love showing their cock and balls or it's just the perverted me taking a gander at every opportunity I can?!!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Gander away, you pervert. :-)

Big Dude said...

Digging these cocks here! That guy in the first photo is a dreamboat. He's inspiring me to shoot some semen. Thanks!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - He certainly is spunk worthy!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Love the merman:):) Please be up in Ogunquit when I come "up" this summer.

Oh the other dude, you can pose of me anytime. I'm a "sucker for a guy that makes a muscle for me. What beautiful eyes you have.

Thanks Rick!!