WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, May 19, 2022

2022.0519.0005...





5 comments:

Xersex said...

#2 the nicest regular here

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - I like him as well.

uptonking said...

Those first two, sigh. Can't wait to get out there. Kizzes.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh yeah, I'll meet you guys on the trails, in the showers, and man oh man would I love to cozy up to the gentleman on that his cozy couch.

Thanks Rick!!

Big Dude said...

That male in the third picture has already gotten two sploot loads out of me. I would love a mouthful of that thick meat and a hot load of his semen.