WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, May 19, 2022

2022.0519.0002...

Victorian-era Men's Facial Hair





However, I have to wonder about their hair styles. Are these fakes?

5 comments:

Infidel753 said...

I really doubt the hairstyles are fake. If those mustaches are real, the hairstyles are amazingly conservative.

SickoRicko said...

Infidel753 - It was the second style that made me wonder. I seems very modern to me.

Xersex said...

in my opinion they are not fakes at all! in Italy between 800 and 900 the faces and mustaches were the same. here you can see the second king of Italy, Umberto I (1844 - 1900)

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thank you for the link!

uptonking said...

I have no desire to draw attention to my stash. I keep it trim and neat, same length as my beard.