WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

2022.0517.0001...





What the FUCK is wrong with this country??



What the FUCK is wrong with the world??

6 comments:

whkattk said...

WIIFM has infected the world.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Please pardon my ignorance, but what is WIIFM?

jsstrand said...

"What's in it for me"

Unknown said...

Thanks for the second picture. Never thought about the grooming which the right complains about also being practiced by themselves as well. With the recent tragedy of the current shooting by an eighteen year old who was definitely "groomed" by the stuff he read over the internet, the right needs to be challenged as loudly as they've been doing to the rest of us.

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - Thanks for the interpretation!

Unknown@11:51am - You are very welcome. It's not at all different than grooming eventual zombie-worshippers.

Uncle Vic said...

republifucks