WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

2022.0511.0006...








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow, all nice pics of the male species, but honestly I could shoot a wad out without even tugging myself looking at #1!!! Um, ah, if you don't know by now I have a thing for a dudes feet, and I just love hairy legs. Oh and his cock and fat balls and man-bush are awesome.

Thanks Rick!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott@MA - I like his hairy legs, too.

Xersex said...

Love everything here

Big Dude said...

I love blowing a foreskinners! Fuck, I love blowing. But hairy guys with uncut peters ... I could do forever. Some might nice cock here, Rick. Scuse me now...I got a dick to jack. Have not emptied my balls yet.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Jack away!