WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, May 08, 2022

2022.0508.0001...








3 comments:

whkattk said...

It's simply amazin', ain't it?

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Indeed it is.

uptonking said...

That second one perfectly captures the paradox that organized religions rely on to confuse their followers. Promise them the answers, keep them guessing... and they will always listen.