WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 04, 2022

2022.0504.0009...




5 comments:

uptonking said...

That is a brilliant piece of art. I hope that cretin never gets his hands on it. And I hope he rots in jail.

whkattk said...

I don't know how much longer the world intends to wait before countries collectively go to China and say "We aren't going to let Russia keep doing this," and do what needs to be done.

Anonymous said...

In my humble opinion, I don't see Putin facing any charges. I hope I'm wrong.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:01pm - Well, twitter-ass hasn't faced any charges yet, so why would Putin worry.

Xersex said...

just "The face of war"