WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, May 04, 2022

2022.0504.0007...

This falls under the category of WTF??

Pictured: Parents of daughter found dead fused to their sofa for 12 years

The story of a young woman found dead while 'fused' to a sofa with her own faeces has made headlines over the past several days. Lacey Ellen Fletcher, who had severe autism and social anxiety, died at 36 in her family home in the town of Slaughter, Louisiana, around January 3. Her parents, 65-year-old Clay and 64-year-old Sheila, were later arrested and charged with second-degree murder yesterday. Many cannot comprehend how Lacey's primary carers could possibly let her live in the state she was found - partially submerged in a couch hole covered in urine, faeces, maggots and insect bites.

(I'm sure they considered themselves good xtians.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Sad, very sad, Rick, sometimes I don't understand life at all. Just very sad. I'm going to stop now, because, I just don't understand certain things in life.

SickoRicko said...

Scott@MA - Life is certainly sad and incomprehensible.

uptonking said...

Wow. That is just sick. I hope they get what they deserve. And, not that I believe in ghosts (I sort of do) but I hope Lacey Ellen's energy haunts them the remainder of their days. How could THEY live like that? What switch in the brain moved to the 'off' position to allow this to happen. And where was Lacey Ellen's safety net?

whkattk said...

Louisiana...figures. One of the states that has an abortion trigger law at the ready so they can have more people like this.

JiEL said...

My ex wife and me were foster family with my 3 kids and we helped many children that had some psychological issues as also some mistreatements from their «straight parents».

We were two teachers and were a theraputic family to help thos poor kids to overcome the bad treatements their own parents did to them.
Sometime being a parent to a child isn't for anyone, specially when these individuals are ignorant, drug or alcool addicts and not fit to be parents.

I'm sad and even outraged when people say that being a «gay parent» to children is «not good» for the children as so many straight parents are doing so bad damages to their own children.

Anonymous said...

Beyond my range of experience. So many questions and I doubt there will be answers.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Thank you for the work you did with those children.

Xersex said...

These people have very strong psychological disorders.