WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, May 03, 2022

2022.0503.0001...







6 comments:

JiEL said...

Seeing what is going on in Russia where they believe in Putin's crap fake theories, USA should be careful ans aware that the same thing is happening in the far right parts of its own country.
Trump, an admirer of Putin, is just leaning in the same direction by addressing such crap to his sheep followers to destroy democracy.
Making part of your society as second zone citizens is makoing sure to inject hate to his disciples and divide.
Dividing is the way to keep power over people who will be scared to fight a «dictator» as in Russia.

Rad said...

Excellent selection, Ricky!

Rad said...

...and glad you are moderating! The bots have been in full steam the past couple of days!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Dividing is absolutely what's happening here.

Rad - Thanks! Hmm, I haven't gotten any yet.

JiEL said...

PS I noticed that in the last three posts, you have 3 «awefull» votes which I understand come from some «ignorant far right» people.

Hope they didn't give you too much «shit» on some crap comments ???

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yes, I have as many as four, sometimes a few more. However, I moderate comments so they have not been a problem.