WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 09, 2022

Saturday Fractals...





These will be the last Fractals that I post.
Starting Monday I'll post only GIFs.

7 comments:

Chris A said...

I am sorry to hear that you are giving up on Fractals. I don't know how many fractals you have posted, but u have saved 1,561 if then and like to run them as a slide show, or even on my TV when, as usual, there isn't anything worth watching. I will miss them!

SickoRicko said...

Chris A - I have 1,200 of them and have posted the entire bunch at least twice and I'm a little tired of them. If you have 1,561 from me, you might have a few duplicates.

Jimbo said...

Awww... I've enjoyed the fractals. I'll miss them.

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - The GIFs will still be fun.

BatRedneck said...

I trust you to post a lot of cool GIFs!

Chris A said...

Yes, there were some repeats, which I have weeded out. But, and I am ashamed to admit this,... I have been sneaking around and seeing other fractals! I hope this doesn't hurt your feelings and please don't think any less of me!

SickoRicko said...

Chris A - Your comment follow-up comment is very humorous! I hope they provide you as much pleasure as I once did. :-)