WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, April 30, 2022

2022.0430.0006...

Boys of Key West







At some point the young man in
the white bandana changed
"into" an orange one.

7 comments:

Jimbo said...

I've always said that the Japanese fundoshi is my favorite form of male underwear (not to wear, mind you, but for ogling purposes) but this gentleman tying his junk off with a bandana may actually top that. SO freakin' sexy!

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I've seen the bandana thing done elsewhere years ago; it's a very hot item to wear. I agree about the fundoshi. About a year or so ago I did a somewhat large post about those, complete with a couple of instructional videos.

Anonymous said...

It helps that his ass is so hot….😜🔥🔥🔥

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the colour/s of the bandana follow the old hanky colour code ... mind you, those guys are too young to remember the hanky code ��

Paul

SickoRicko said...

Paul - Yeah, they are WAY too young to know that!

whkattk said...

Ah, Key West! Great place. Well, it WAS a great place. I have no interest in anything FL until DeathSantis is gone.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - There's many more than just that one ass-repug that needs to be gone.